How to write 5 lines on daily routine in English?
Remember to keep it in simple present tense:
- Firstly, I wake up early in the morning and then get ready for the day.
- After that, I have breakfast and quickly head off to school or work.
- Later in the afternoon, I take a short break and have lunch with my colleagues or friends.
- In the evening, I usually engage in recreational activities such as going for a walk or spending time with my family.
- Finally, before going to bed, I like to relax by reading a book or watching a movie.
It’s a good idea use words like “firstly,” “after that,” “later,” and “finally” helps organize your daily routine and make it easier for others to understand. Now that you know how to write 5 lines on daily routine you can try to write one by yourself:
After you have finished writing 5 sentences on daily routine then you can watch a video on talk about your daily routine”
My Daily Routine
Watch a short video on how to talk about daily routine with a demo video. Click here
Do you like to see more writing topics? Read more
Do you like to learn some travel trips in English? Read more